Steelheads Stay Home and Host Tulsa
The Idaho Steelheads remain home for a second straight week following a physical series with the Allen Americans in which Idaho went 1-2.
This week the Tulsa Oilers make their first visit to Boise this year coming off an overtime loss and with just two wins over their last ten games. The Steelheads and Oilers play Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at CenturyLink Arena all games starting at 7:10 p.m.
Here are some individual and team notes as the Steelheads ready for another busy week at home.
- F Brady Brassart has points in 11of the last 13 games (6-9-15)
- F Justin Parizek has an eight-game points streak (6-3-9), and a three-game goal-scoring streak.
- Parizek ranks 2nd among rookies in points (19) and tied for first in goals (11)
- F Jefferson Dahl earned his second three-point game of the season on Saturday with three assists.
- F Henrik Samuelsson recorded his first two-goal game of the season on Saturday, both power play goals.
- D Chris Martenet earned his first professional point on an assist and his first two fighting majors on Saturday.
- F Alexander Dahl scored his first professional goal on Saturday.
- F Corey Durocher earned an assist in his Steelheads debut on Saturday.
- G Philippe Desrosiers has won five of his past six starts.
- The Steelheads are 5-2-0 all-time vs Tulsa
- It took 17 games for the Steelheads to suffer consecutive regulation losses.
- Idaho has scored power play goals in ten of the last 13 games, going 18-for-79 over that period.
- Idaho matched a season-high with four power play goals on Saturday night, improving their league ranking to 5th in the ECHL at 20.2 percent.
- The Steelheads have been shorthanded 100 times, tied for second most in the ECHL. Their 104 power plays lead the league.
- The Steelheads have scored four shorthanded goals, tied for third in the ECHL
- The Steelheads have registered 115 more shots than the opposition in third periods.
- Idaho hosted two sell-outs last week against Allen, and have played to 88.7 percent capacity crowds this season for the third-best mark in the league.
- G Philippe Desrosiers recalled to AHL Texas by NHL Dallas – 11/20
- D Joe Faust signed to professional tryout agreement with AHL Utica – 11/21
- G Philippe Desrosiers returned to Idaho – 11/24
- F Corey Durocher signed to ECHL contract – 11/24